Monday, April 21, 2008

Sorry I haven't been posting of late;;;

I've been involved in a project and I may not post as much as I'd like. I'll be doing a lot of work, but I sort of can't post it. :P

However, I am quite happy to post what I've done. I am quite pleased. At least when I post stuff it will most likely be a buttload of good work of which makes up for it. XD




I was drawing teeth over the weekend, and then I started drawing Alice Roosevelt (Teddy Roosevelt's daughter) obsessively. She definitely caught your eye and I had to draw someone with attitude. She definitely had something. I suppose it's like one of those profiling things to kind of analyze of how you could tell. Is it the tilt of her head or the look in her eyes? I just drew that as a study of her psychology.


It's not really that weird once you think about it.

No comments: