Saturday, February 9, 2008

Sinus headaches and artwork don't mix. However, I am having good energy and cranked out a couple of pieces so far today. I'm going to see if I can improve upon any more if I can. If not, tomorrow's another day. ;)


For some reason, Photoshop did NOT like this file. I can't see why, for it wouldn't save it as a GIF or a JPEG file, but I had this as an RGB (for the reference lines). I could see why at CMYK, but after I saved it as an RGB for a while, it still was not accepting it. I had to convert it in another graphic program and then it worked. Anyway, wierd. Here's some water droplets on her fur... as a study.


This is the color study. I'm throwing paint down faintly to see what works and what doesn't, and also how much dark should I go or not go. It's a way for me to get warmed up before I go all full-out color. Usually, I shade in grays first, but I wanted to see how the color scheme worked as I'm experimenting with new swatches.

No comments: